Thursday, January 9, 2014

Day 3.2: Have you Forgotten?

This is a reminder post.  

Don't forget to:

  • write everything down, both food and exercise.
  • weigh yourself and measure yourself.  For added motivation, take photos of yourself front, back and side.  I did this.  It wasn't pretty.  I did smile.  Still not pretty.
  • use the hunger scale in this post.  Hunger is polite, not ravenous.
  • stretch.
  • use the super foods and everything we've learned in the previous 2 cycles.  Build, ladies.
I was really excited to see on Saturday that one of my favorite apps, NTC (Nike Training Club) has a new look.  They've updated and added some great features (there are a few bugs, mostly in timing and the voice coach).  My favorite is the Program feature.  You can select your goal, level, and add running to make a four-week program.  I love it when people tell me what to do!  This feature takes the brain strain out of deciding what workout to do and keeps it interesting (like the Blogilates app or calendar).  Both of which are sure to keep you on track.  Check NTC out.  I adore it.

Okay, not much else to say today.  I worked out this morning so that's great, but I do believe I ate almost a third of my daily calorie goal for breakfast.  Sigh.


Eat Green!!



No comments:

Post a Comment